Synergent Solutions, Inc. is majority woman owned small business providing engineering services to mostly aerospace and industrial turbo-machinery companies since its inspection in February of 2000. We provide consulting services customized to fit your specific requirements. Your team can be augmented with our dedicated professional staff in the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering design – from conception to flight design and complete documentation of released drawings
- Manufacturing Engineering Support - develop process flows, mfg plans and provide production floor support
- Producibility engineer - provide DFMA, transition to production planning and process yield support
- Tooling engineer - provide tooling design, floor application of methods for build and test
- Quality engineering- provide QAE/QC support to ensure product integrity and compliance to program requirements per technical and contractual criteria
- Stress and thermal analysis – from hand calculations to finite element analysis with complete documentation and support for design reviews
To Our Prospective Clients:
Synergent Solutions, Inc. provides offsite and onsite outsourcing services such as design, drafting, stress and thermal analysis. Synergent has been providing top quality service to such industry giants as Boeing, Hughes, DRS, Biosite, and Caterpillar as prime or subcontract basis. We have been successful in establishing great business relationships with these clients through superior service and attention to customer needs. We are ready and able to respond to your outsourcing needs immediately upon receipt of your complete requirements.
To Our Perspective Team Professionals:
Synergent Solutions, Inc. offers great benefits,
fantastic rates and perdiem to individuals who qualify.
1. We pass the lower overhead savings to you in terms of higher hourly rate.
2. Immediate enrollment
into our 401K plan.
3. Healthcare plan that includes multiple
HMOs as well as PPOs
4. Generous and outstanding referral bonuses with monthly residuals based on qualification.